[cs23021] Regarding Battleship Code

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Wed Oct 27 17:30:29 EDT 2010

> I was unable to get the code for lab 8 to work, and I would
> appreciate it if you could send me a working code so I can do lab 9.

The policy is this. I'll provide a sample solution for Lab 8 only
after the deadline for this lab submission for sections 1 and 3
expires. That is, next Monday, November 1st.

Meanwhile, you are strongly encouraged to continue working on Lab
8. Manas and Jalaa might provide you with a few points for late
submission. Moreover, without completing Lab 8, you are unlikely to do
Lab 9.

Thanks,
--
Mikhail