[cs23021-2] Submissions recovered Re: subversion repository is back up

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Wed Feb 10 11:36:36 EST 2010

CSI students,

The system admins were able to recover the data from the lost disk. So
as not to overwrite the new already submitted data, they have set up
an alternative repository for the recovered files. The URL for the
recovered files repository is:

  http://classes.cs.kent.edu/old/courses/cs23021/svn/SECTION/LOGIN

Note the "old" in the URL. Your login and password should still work
with this alternative repository. However, you still have to copy your
lab submissions from the old to the new repository for Manas to grade
them.  The two week extension for Lab 2 and Lab 3 submission still
holds.

Note that checking the files out from one repository and checking them
into another is a bit tricky. I suggest you create new projects for
each lab in Eclipse, open your files in the old repository on the web,
cut-and-paste the file contents into new projects in Eclipse and then
submit the new projects into the new repository.

Thanks,
--
Mikhail