[cs23021] Incomplete Lab1 submission sec 003/004 students

mhardas at cs.kent.edu mhardas at cs.kent.edu
Thu Sep 16 20:13:48 EDT 2010

I have not received Lab 1 submission from the following students.

li kang
schaffeld ryan
mckaige	stewart
czekaj	dan
adamek	jordan

Unless I receive Lab 1 "print pseudonym" program I cannot upload your
grades against your pseudonym. So if you want to see your grades in the
future then upload that program asap. Forgot committing to the repository
excuse is not acceptable. If subversion is not letting you upload the
program then email me letting me know likewise along with a copy of the
program.

Thanks
Manas