[cs23021-2] Re grading Labs

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Apr 29 20:48:50 EDT 2010

Manas Hardas wrote:
> Hello everyone, next Monday is the final lab for this semester. I will be
> grading your labs before that and posting up the grades.
> Until now I have graded everyone till Lab 11. If you think that you want
> me to regrade any of the Labs, 11 or before, then please let me know. This
> may help you to understand why some points were taken off. It is not
> likely that I will change your grades for the Labs, however you can get
> you doubts resolved. If you managed to get the Labs working by yourself
> after the deadline passed, then excellent because that is exactly what you
> were required to do.

The schedule is as follows.

All labs have to be submitted for grading by the end of Sunday, May
2nd. Labs submitted after that, without prior explicitly granted
permission, will not be graded.  The submission deadline for each lab
is a week after the lab. If you are submitting a late lab for grading,
notify Manas by e-mail.

We will be in the lab rooms on Monday, May 3d (myself) and on
Wednesday, May 5th (Manas). This is a good time to come and ask us
questions about the class, prepare for the final, etc.

Manas, should grade the labs and post the grades by Wednesday, May
5th. If you have any questions about his grading of the labs the
questions have to be resolved with Manas no later than Wednesday.

Thanks,
--
Mikhail