[cs23021-2] CS23021 Regarding labs

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Wed Feb 3 12:19:58 EST 2010

> I am in your Computer Science I class and I normally have lab on Wednesdays.
> In the event that I am not able to make it to the Wednesday lab for any
> reason, will I be allowed to make it up by attending the Monday lab? To my
> understanding the labs are the same on both days.

Yes, you can come to the Monday's lab that follows the Wednesday's
lab. They are the same. I suggest contacting Manas in advance. Note
that unless you have a valid excuse (doctor's appointment and such),
the deadline for your lab submission would still be counted from
Wednesday. In case of an excuse, again notify Manas and ask for an
extension.

Thanks,
--
Mikhail