[cs23021-2] Committing your work

mhardas at cs.kent.edu mhardas at cs.kent.edu
Mon Feb 1 18:44:20 EST 2010

CS 23021 Lab students,
I have observed that many of you after finishing your work forget to
commit the project to the repository. Unless you specifically "commit" the
project it is not uploaded to the repository and I cannot access your
project. Only adding your project does not mean that the files inside the
project have been uploaded. You HAVE to commit the project every time!

This is the URL to your repository,

http://classes.cs.kent.edu/courses/cs23021/svn/SECTION/USERNAME

Go there and check if you have all the work you have submitted.

I still don't have Project 1 uploaded from all students. In project 1 you
were supposed to write a program which prints your pseudonym. Unless I
have the pseudonyms for all the students I cannot publish the results for
your Labs or quizzes. So please go to the URL and make sure you have
uploaded all the projects you have done till now.

Thank you,

Manas.