[cs23021-2] CS23021 quiz

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Nov 10 18:15:33 EST 2009

> Dr. Nesterenko,
>
> Today in class you announced that we will no longer have the fifth quiz. I
> have missed quiz 2 and I assumed that would be my lowest grade dropped. Now
> that the lowest quiz grade won't be dropped I will receive no points for one
> quiz. Is it possible to make-up quiz 2?

In the course syllabus it says that there are approximately 4 quizzes.
This semester we are going to have exactly four quizzes. I do not
think I ever said there will be any other number of quizzes.

The quizzes are graded out of 30 points: your worst score (out of the
four) is dropped. For points calculation, the missed quiz is counted
as zero points (this score is dropped). There are no make up quizzes.

Thanks,
--
Mikhail